R.I.P

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Today was very much enjoyable until my FIRST PET EVER!, which is a hamster actually...died in a tragedy which was cause by my own carelessness blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com ~~~~

I was about to change their beddings and food. I put all of them into this one cute irregular container but has a little opening on top. Having experienced with that thing before, I didn't anticipate any MISHAPS...AGAIN DUE TO MY FREAKING CARELESSNESS!!!!! I was too confident enough back then..
I really love that black hamster, which I named it "ICKY" blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comhehehe..Whenever I called it like "Iccckkyyyyyyyy~~~~~~" with a bit of tune..it would respond immediately and look into my eyes directly...I am going to MISS that moment...........blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Anyways, when I was in the toilet cleaning their mess, suddenly my friend SHRIEKED about something and of course, I was startled and immediately rushed to see what had happened.
What I saw was this:

MY FRIEND'S CAT SOMEHOW MANAGED TO GRAB ITS FOUL MOUTH INTO THAT HAMSTER'S CONTAINER!
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Icky was bitten terribly by that FELINE..
Icky was on ITS MOUTH unable to escape!
I slapped the cat's face but it didn't scared at all until I shouted manically that it let go of my POOR ICKY..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
...
Icky was then laid on the floor..ultimately paralyzed..As I saw Icky, I prayed for miracles but it was futile. Icky was a goner. It just laid there.....numb...DEAD.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Did I cry?
No.
Why?
I don't know ....
Maybe I was too shocked as the incident was abrupt.
My friend grabbed Icky with a towel..
I just stay quiet and looked at it...
....
I brought Icky home.

BRIEF HISTORYblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Initially, Icky lived at my house but my parents BANNED me from having a pet at home because of their FOUL ODOUR.
What can I do?
I just let my dear friend to take care of it since he has lots of hamsters as well. I guessed it was for the best. I did visit Icky quite often and changed their beddings.

Now, Icky's GONE.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

There won't be any respond like Icky whenever I said, "Ickkkkkyyyy~~~~~~"

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I just hoped that Icky will rest in peace with the other dead hamsters.

Here are the pictures of its funeral today.


aftermath


before being buried


another glimpse before the END


...goodbye ICKY





...and Im sorry for being reckless to U cause you had the chance to explore this world much longer if it wasn't for my carelessness ....

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

1 comments:

aYai said...

awwwwwwwwww..atu maniss.....so manis of u haky2......kiut~~