Free Flower

----------------
Now playing: Shane Mack - Lie To Me
via FoxyTunes

Today, my family and I have gone out for sungkai outside..nothing much happened..lots of walking though..and shopped a bit..lots of the stuffs out there are really FEXPENSIVE!!! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

The thing that interest me was this flower that the BODY SHOP gave for free blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comhahaha..well, I like FREE stuffs..they gave it when my sister bought this lipbalms, which comes in pair.



The 'fake' FLOWER and the lipbalm

I take one of the lipbalms though blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comas it is free and my lip is always dry~hohoho..anyways, the money that they received will be donated to charity for domestic violence.

The blue tag above says, "BREAK THE SILENCE ON DOMESTIC VIOLENCE", "TALK TO A FRIEND".

That is really intriguing. There are LOTS of domestic violence going on and I'm sure it happens nearby but well-hidden. I hope those who have been abused will talk out about it cause they are not the only one who experience such brutality.

I'm a guy. I will get marry sooner or later. Majority of the abusers are MALE species. But, if I ever get married, I won't do anything abrasive to her.

I enjoy watching violence film. But, I don't think it will have any effect on how I will treat her. I wonder what causes such violence to occur?blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

If you guys have any ideas or comment anything related to DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. Feel free to comment blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com We all have different ideas and opinions and I love to read them. heh heh..


Peace.

0 comments: