.my first iTunes redeem card.

The Cover
The Inside

I bought this thing yesterday for BND$55 instead of BND$58 because I have the account already. Finally, I can buy shits from iTunes store. Yeaah..but it's only valid for US iTunes store. I can't use it for my UK account. Kinda sucks since not all songs from US are available like in UK. Anyways, I know it is way much cheaper downloading from other sites or torrenting but I just wanna feel that 'legal' feeling for a while. If I'm tired with buying these cards, I might go back to downloading from other people's sites. hah..whatever..btw, when U see my title contains [iTunes], it means that I bought the songs from the US iTunes store. I wonder if someday those apple people could make a card that can download anything for a month or such~~hmm..

0 comments: